Application deadline extended to July 15 for non-thesis and certificate applicants who are domestic students and current Mines students. The GRE is also waived for these degree programs.
Fall Term Deadlines
Fall Application Fees
- U.S. Citizens and U.S. Permanent Residents: Application fee – $75
- International Citizens: Application fee – $95
- The application fee is waived for current Mines students, alumni and staff.
- There is no application fee for non-degree applicants.
- GEM Fellowship applicants and students participating in the Ronald E. McNair Scholars Program, please contact email@example.com to verify your status and have your application fee waived.
Fall Application Deadlines
*Applicants requesting financial support are strongly encouraged to submit applications by this date. Applications will be considered for financial support for as long as support is still available, but applications submitted after the priority deadline will be processed only after we have completed processing of applications submitted prior to this date.
**All materials and letters of recommendation, should be submitted by the deadline.
Contact the departments to inquire if it is possible to submit an application after these deadlines have passed. Contact the Office of Admissions if you have other questions about the application process.
Please note: If you submitted your application during the system change, up until December 15th, the application fee will be waived. If you submitted after December 15, 2019, a required application fee will be applied to your Applicant Portal where you can pay it via credit card. You will be notified once the fee has been added. Not having paid the application fee at this time will not affect the processing or review of your application.